}); SavannaBrooke.com: Window Pane Divider

25.6.15

Window Pane Divider

We made a little divider for our living room. It's such a weird shape and there's 3 sliding glass doors! We definitely don't need three but we are using one to go out to the back deck. We put our small  couch in front of one and the other goes to the screened in porch which currently serves as our junk room..... Ah! Anyway.. We had just the couch there but I felt like it needed something more but I didn't want to block the view of the living room or make it feel closed off.  We had these window panes from a garage sale and I thought why not hang them from the ceiling!! Taylor thought I was crazy but ended up liking it :) Thanks Bruce and Taylor for hanging them up...

Ignore my junk in the background...




It kind of makes a hallway out to the deck... 











We still have more to go but we're making progress day by day!! 

-xo Savanna